There is a lot of debate as to what the greatest vitamin actually is. Each vitamin has its own essential functions that contribute to a person’s general health and well-being. It is impossible to actually state that one of these is the greatest vitamin. However, there are a number of foods that provide the greatest vitamin quantities.
The greatest vitamin sources vary for each vitamin. It is important to have a balanced diet to ensure that the required amounts of each vitamin are obtained. However, it may be useful to list the greatest vitamin sources for each vitamin to be used as a guide.
* Greatest vitamin A sources are milk, eggs, butter, yellow fruits & vegetables, dark green fruits & vegetables, liver.
* Greatest vitamin B1 sources are brewers yeast, whole grains, blackstrap molasses, brown rice, organ meats, egg yolk.
* Greatest vitamin B2 sources are brewers yeast, whole grains, legumes, nuts, organ meats, blackstrap molasses.
* Greatest vitamin B3 sources are lean meats, poultry & fish, brewers yeast, peanuts, milk, rice bran, potatoes.
* Greatest vitamin B4 sources are egg yolks, organ meats, brewers yeast, wheat germ, soybeans, fish, legumes.
* Greatest vitamin B5 sources are organ meats, egg yolks, legumes, whole grains, wheat germ, salmon, brewers yeast.
* Greatest vitamin B6 sources are meats, whole grains, organ meats brewers yeast, blackstrap molasses, wheat germ.
* Greatest vitamin B7 sources are egg yolks, liver, unpolished rice, brewers yeast, sardines, legumes, whole grains.
* Greatest vitamin B8 sources are who1e grains, citrus fruits, molasses, meat, milk, nuts, vegetables, brewers yeast.
* Greatest vitamin B9 sources are dark-green leafy vegetables, organ meats, root vegetables, oysters, salmon, milk.
* Greatest vitamin B12 sources are organ meats, fish, pork, eggs, cheese, milk, lamb, bananas, kelp, peanuts.
* Greatest vitamin B13 sources are root vegetables, liquid whey.
* Greatest vitamin B15 sources are brewers yeast, rare steaks, brown rice, sunflower, pumpkin & sesame seeds.
* Greatest vitamin B17 sources are whole kernels of apricots, apples, cherries, peaches, plums.
* Greatest vitamin C sources are citrus, cabbage family, chili peppers, berries, melons, asparagus, rose hips.
* Greatest vitamin D sources are salmon, sardines, herring, milk, egg yolk, organ meats, sprouted seeds, sunflower seeds.
* Greatest vitamin E sources are cold-pressed oils, eggs, wheat germ, organ meats, molasses, sweet potatoes, nuts.
* Greatest vitamin F sources are vegetable oils, butter, sunflower seeds.
* Greatest vitamin K sources are green leafy vegetables, egg yolks, safflower oil, blackstrap molasses, cauliflower.
* Greatest vitamin Q sources are pinto beans, legumes, soybeans.
* Greatest vitamin T sources are sesame seeds, raw seeds, butter, egg yolk.
* Greatest vitamin V sources are raw cabbage, sauerkraut, leafy vegetables.